- It is good recite ‘Bismillah’ before performing any action.
- For hygiene measures, please wear the disposable face mask, gloves and plastic apron provided.
- Start by washing the placenta using tamarind and salt. Put the placenta in the basin and wash it until the blood on the placenta disappears completely.
- After the placenta is clean, insert the placenta into the white cloth provided.
- Placenta which has been wrapped in white cloth, put in the plastic bag.
- Find a suitable location for planting the placenta.
- Dig a hole as deep as possible by using a hoe.
- Insert the plastic bag containing the placenta into the hole that has been dug. Close the hole properly so that it will not dug by animal.
Other equipment needed: Basin & Hoe (Besen dan cangkul)
For External Use Only