1. It is good recite ‘Bismillah’ before performing any action.
2. For hygiene measures, please wear the disposable face mask, gloves and plastic apron provided.
3. Start by washing the placenta using tamarind and salt. Put the placenta in the basin and wash it until the blood on the placenta disappears completely.
4. After the placenta is clean, insert the placenta into the white cloth provided.
5. Placenta which has been wrapped in white cloth, put in the plastic bag.
6. Find a suitable location for planting the placenta.
7. Dig a hole as deep as possible by using a hoe.
8. Insert the plastic bag containing the placenta into the hole that has been dug. Close the hole properly so that it will not dug by animal.
Other equipment needed: Basin & Hoe (Besen dan cangkul)
For External Use Only