- Restores body freshness.
- Get rid of gas in the body.
- Reacts as an aroma therapy to reduce stress.
- Smoothens the blood flow and breast milk.
- Overcome body odor.
- Relieves nerves and muscles tension in the body.
METHODS TO PREPARE:
- Put one herbal bath pouch into 2 liters of ready -filled water in a pot.
- Bring it to a boil, usually taking 15 to 30 minutes. The longer the herbs are soaked, the stronger the fragrance gets.
- Remove the heat and leave the bath water for a while to lower the temperature before using it. The ideal temperature for a bath or hair wash is 37 ° C.
- Then, add a little warm water to the water until it is enough for the bath.
- Store used sachet in a closed and refrigerated container (refrigerator). One sachet can be used at least 3 baths.